Support local farms at the market. Market info is subject to change and may have shorter hours during the winter seasons. Placement at the Farmers Market does not guarantee organic practices, non-GMO food, or food produced by the farmer. Please inquire if this is important to you.
- Chattanooga Market: at 1st TN Pavillion, 1826 Reggie White Blvd, Chattanooga, TN 37402. Every Sunday April-December, 11am-5pm
- Lookout Market at Red Bank: 3800 Dayton Blvd. Chattanooga, TN. Every Monday, 4 PM- 7 PM
- Lookout Market at Audubon Acres: 900 N. Sanctuary Rd.Chattanooga, TN. Every Tuesday 4-7pm starting April
- Main St Farmer’s Market: 325 East Main St, Chattanooga, TN 37404. Every Wednesday, 4pm-6pm **Winter hours: 4-5pm April-November
- Ooltewah Farmer’s Market: at 5829 Main Street, Ootelwah. Every Thursday 3-6pm starting April
- Signal Mountain Farmer’s Market:at 1210 Taft Hwy, Signal Mountain, TN. Every Thursday 4-6pm April-November
- Lookout Market at St. Elmo/Incline: at 3917 St. Elmo Ave. Chattanooga, TN. Every Friday 4 PM-7 PM
- Brainerd Farmer’s Market: 20 Belvoir Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37411. Every Saturday, 10am-12pm, May-September.
- St. Alban’s Farmer’s Market: 7514 Hixson Pike Hixson, TN 37343. Every Saturday, 9:30am-12:30pm, year round (inside church if raning).
- Northside Farmer's Market on Mississippi: 923 Mississippi Ave, Chattanooga, TN. Every Saturday, 10am-1pm, starting mid May.
- Chattanooga River Market: 1 Broad St, Chattanooga, TN. Every Saturday, 10am-4pm starting March.
- Battlefield Market: 10052 North Highway 27, Rock Spring, GA. Every Saturday, 8am-12pm, starting May.